Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Far Cry 3 - Real Life Experience


It's been a long time since the last Far Cry related post, so here is one. Though this video came out before the game I haven't seen it until I've finished the game, so the first time I've seen Vaas walking around, I thought he was animated because he moved and looked exactly how he did in the game. After watching the this short film for several minutes and the first closeups are shown I realized that it's a real actor, not CG and I was amazed. Micheal Mando is the actor playing one of the antagonists, Vaas, who gained instant cult status as one of the best villains from games.

It's really interesting how the character was created thanks to Micheal Mando, here is an interview with him, check it out:


And here is the short film shot to promote Far Cry 3, it was released as a web series, but here you can watch all the episodes together, enjoy:




No comments:

Post a Comment