Friday, August 2, 2013

Curse of Chucky


Child's Play was one of the first horror movies I've seen as a kid and it terrified me to hell and back. As I grew up I've realized that it wasn't exactly as serious as I thought it was and I learned to laugh on Chucky's crazy adventures. Since then a lot of Chucky movies came out and they were all a treat to watch, though the quality wasn't steady, the laughs were there, and most importantly, Chucky was there.

It was back in 2004 when the last Chucky movie was made, it wasn't as good as first one but still delivered some cool laughs and some over the top crazy scenes. Now here we have the trailers for the latest installment in the franchise and the writer/director is Don Mancini, who directed the first one as well, so we might as well get another good Chucky movie - but that's not the point until it doesn't take itself too seriously and has the Chucky we all "love".


The Red Band trailer - make sure to login into youtube:

The "normal" trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment