Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Function 2013 - Demoscene meeting


As I have already stated previously I used to be a demoscener, well hell, I still am and I visited the only regular Hungarian demoscene meeting that exists the previous weekend: Function 2013. When I started the demoscene around 96-97 there was like 6-8 parties every year, now it's down to one and a some demoshows and C64 meetings, but the scene is better than ever. Quality releases, a lots of foreign visitors, big names, old faces, it was great.

Here is the winner in the democompo from Fairlight, a norwegian demoscene and cracker group, hands down, it's a very cool little demo.


And for the first time I post something that I produced together with Nagz and Senderkatch for the wild demo compo, and it took the 1st place, so we are really happy. On the scene I'm known under the alias Immortal Rat, and this is our long forgotten demo groups first release since 2000 or so, here it goes: Touch Me by Greenroom.


Check out these pages for more info about Function and the Demoscene:

No comments:

Post a Comment