Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Best Animated Series - Part 1.

This time I've made a little collection of the Best Animated Series. Mind you I don't know them all, I just picked from the ones I like and respect.

Adventure Time. This is a new series but it's one the most creative and fun I've ever seen. It's more for adults  than kids, but can be enjoyed by everyone with some intelligence. The style of the animation fits the themes perfectly, childish but stylish. Enjoy.


Ed, Edd & Eddy. This was on Cartoon Network when I was really young and I loved it from the first episode I've seen. The ever twitching fashion of the characters, the realistic adventures and small town locations were all lovable and engaging. Sorry for the quality.


Johnny Bravo premiered around the same time South Park did, it was a bit controversial in it's time, but nothing too over the top, he was just a lovable character who lived in his own world, with his own value system which made a great and fun show.




No comments:

Post a Comment